About Babson College
Babson College offers a four-year business education providing future leaders with the skills to approach the world with a mindset of Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®. Recognized as one of the United States’ Top 20 Business Programmes for 15 consecutive years, the mission of Babson College is simple yet bold: “To educate leaders who create great economic and social value… everywhere.” In doing so, Babson College shapes leaders our world needs most: those who can envision and navigate change, understand global perspectives and motivate teams with a common purpose.
Located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, just 20 kilometres from Boston, Babson’s environment is rich with intellectual, cultural, athletic and social activities. With an extraordinary commitment to educating global leaders, 23% of Babson’s undergraduates are international students, representing 67 nations around the world. For more information on Babson College please visit www.babson.edu/undergraduate.
What Babson is expecting from you as an applicant
The admission process at Babson is highly competitive. During their 2013/14 application cycle, the College received 6,068 applications, with only 489 open spots for the first-year class. From their international students, which make up 23% of the student body, Babson expects the following to apply:
- Rank in the Top 5-15% of their high school class
- Earned grades of A-/B+ (or foreign equivalent) in their coursework
- Enrolled in high school (secondary school) courses at the Honors/AP/IB (or foreign equivalent) level
- Earned an average of 108 on the TOEFL exam (Babson’s minimum score is 100)
- Earned SAT scores of 709 (Math), 596 (Critical Reading), 638 (Writing)
- Were exceptional leaders in and outside of the classroom